Finding a Lost Relative

My boyfriend has a daughter who was born in 1982. For some reason he lost contact with her when she was 14 years old. My boyfriend said that she had lived with her mom in San Diego, CA before she moved to Seattle, Washington. He really wants to find her, but we don't have any information. How can I help him look for his daughter?

Lauren Kim

Best Answer

Cheaper than a PI is FaceBook, famous for reuniting many family members. All you need to do is create a FB account and type in her name - most people her age have a FB page (trust me, they almost all FB! My son posts more on his FB page than he emails, lol, and tells me to check his page if I want to keep up. He was born in '82 like your boyfriend's daughter.) More than likely her page will come up and from there it's a simple matter of 'requesting friending'. If she accepts his request, there's your happy beginning!

I really hate FaceBook but it does have it's place, and this is one of those places. Good luck, I hope he finds her and they have a happy reunion.

Best Answer

The Salvation Army used to have a program for finding lost relatives. I don't know if they still do, but it would be worth a call to your local branch to find out. Good luck.

Private Investigator is probably your best bet. That's what they do.

Better Living FamilySeptember 4, 2013
🌻
😎
📓
🐛