Help Finding Long Lost Sister?

My name is Tron Jackson. My father was in the military. In 1999, he was stationed in Germany where he was rumored to have fathered a little girl. I've asked him about this and he says that she wasn't actually his daughter, but during he and my mother's divorce, it was unveiled in court that he was paying child support for said little girl. He won't tell me her name, or even where he was stationed. All I know is that she was born in Germany. If anyone could help me, I'd greatly appreciate it, and so would my other sisters.

You could start by asking his friends, especially long time ones or ones who served in the military with him. A lawyer may be able to find out who the child support checks went to.

You could try one of those family DNA kits or Family tree registers. A lot of times this does some of the digging for you. There are many and make sure you double check them , because of fraud, before signing up. Some of these can pull up areas, names, and documents . Also go to social media and ask for advice. Your Dad was in the military and there are all kinds of records if you dig for them.

How did you find out what was revealed in divorce court?
Who uncovered it and was your mother aware of these payments or were they just revealed through his financial records?

Have you discussed this with your mother? Is she agreeable with you about your search for this sister?
The reason I'm asking these questions is because this is probably the only avenue you have for finding your sister.
Most likely the support is no longer being paid but finding that information is your best bet and only an attorney can do that and it would take a court order which as I'm sure you already know, would be very expensive.

The military will most likely not provide any of your father's military records unless he gives his permission which does not sound likely.
The military may have records of your sister's birth as they may be the original reason your father started paying child support.
Sometimes a mother could apply to the military for help, provide sufficient evidence that a soldier was the father of her child and the military would make the soldier pay support.

However; this support did not always continue after the soldier was discharged unless he was receiving a pension of some sort.
These records may not ever be available to you unless you have an attorney who can file for this information.

If you know any of his military friends then you may be able to ask them but that does not sound likely either.

Your mother probably knows a lot about all of this but may not know who the girl is or how to find her.

You can always reach out on social media but your case kinda sounds hopeless unless your sister is also looking for 'family'.
Be sure to include any approximate dates your father could have been in Germany and his full name. It would also help if you include a picture of your father (when he was younger would be best).

Here are some sites to get you started.
www.wikihow.com/Find-Lost-or-Missing-Relatives-Online

Better Living FamilyApril 17, 2021
🌻
👒
👔
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Help-Finding-Long-Lost-Sister.html