Finding a Lost Relative

I'm looking for my long lost half sibling. My father was Andrew Wilson Kennison. In 1956 or 1957 he got a woman pregnant when he was stationed on the Nellis Air Force Base in Clark County, Nevada. He passed away in 2001 and left me no information on the woman who is the mother of my half sibling. I'm currently trying to get in contact with him/her. Any information known or tips of finding them would greatly be appreciated.

By Dwayne K.

Best Answer

A woman in our province recently located the last member of her family using Facebook. (She was one of 6 siblings who were adopted in different families. It did take her 20 years to find them all, but she did it. Facebook was very helpful to her.)