Looking for Half Brother

I need help. I'm looking for my half brother. I never met him, but he is my dad's son from his first marriage. My dad died in 2013, but I found out I had a brother in 2015. I hired a PI to find him, but I feel like that's not the John I was looking for. I need some help to find him. Can anyone help me? Where do I start?

Did your dad pay any child support or ever claim him on his taxes? If so, his name social security number may be listed on his tax returns during that time period. Have you checked facebook, twitter and ancestory.com?

I don't know if he did cause the first wife was wealthy. Like her dad did t like my dad very much and told him to leave. So I don't know if he had to. I tried ancestry and I don't have all the information my grandma died last year without all of the information. So I'm just going by what I have.

Try familytreenow.com. You could also go to ancestry.com

There is a show on TV on TLC (The Learning Channel)
They help people like you that are looking for family members. They are asking for people to contact them for their assistance. You can find them at this link:

www.facebook.com/.../
Good luck with your search. I watch this show, and they have found people with very little information to start with. And once they find your loved one, the set up a meeting. Watch TLC, The Learning Channel to see the show. It is aired on Sunday nights 9 pm Eastern--8 pm Central time.
Harlean from Arkansas

The most helpful information usually always comes from family/relatives and any neighbors from where he lived when younger. Is it possible to talk to the mother because that may be the best avenue of information.
Who told you that you had a half brother? Can they supply anymore information? Where they lived, who did he live with?
You must have some information to give to a PI so maybe you can take it from there yourself. The PI must have found someone so look at what he has and do your own search.

You will have to have some information if you are going to try the social media route.

I found out about my brother from my grandma, and I have some letter from the mother. My grandma didn't say much but she passed away before I knew any more. It's hard cause my dad not here to tell me. My brother name is Jonathon Richard camp he would be 45 year old. I know his birthday and I know my dads social, I know his moms name , but names change.

i hope you have had some luck in finding your half-brother. If so, please post and let us know your progress.
If you are still looking, I would suggest that you keep looking on Social media and state all the information you can, especially the full names of your half-brother, your father, your grandmother and his real mother's name. Also, name any city that you think they may have lived, even for a short time.

Just be sure that you check often and add things to keep the thread open and active. Good things do happen so just keep trying and let us know if you hear anything - we are interested.

Better Living FamilyMarch 27, 2017
🎄
🎉