Looking For My Half Sisters?

I was adopted when I was around the age of 5 and two of my sisters weren't. One of them went through the foster care system and to this day hasn't been adopted to my knowledge. I have looked on Instagram and Facebook and haven't been able to find either of them. Their names are Hannah and Lorelei Williams. They live in Monroe County as far as I know. Any information on how to find them would be greatly appreciated.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

Unless they have opted out, www.familytree.com can give you a tremendous amount of information. You can put in the names and the last known city and state. It will even give you relatives and phone numbers.

Bronze Tip Medal for All Time! 59 Tips

Maybe try this site:
www.childwelfare.gov/.../
Also you might visit the county court office and request the public records for your sibling's name, if you cannot find public information online.

Bronze Post Medal for 2021. 31 Posts

I tried to find your sisters myself (for example on www.beenverified.com/), but you did not write their age. You need to know the age. The chances are that they have moved to live elsewhere, so age information can be of great help.

If your parents worked with an adoption agency to bring you into their family, you should reach out to their adoption specialist or a similar adoption professional. Even if you were adopted through a closed adoption, your specialist may have information about your birth family on file.
Most states keep sealed adoption records on file. Most states also have processes through which those files can be opened for adoptees to receive identifying information. Research what policies in the state records office you need has.
If you were adopted through American Adoptions contact their adoption specialists at 1-800-ADOPTION

Enter your personal information on adoption registries, for example Adoption.com or Adopted.com, to to see if any of your biological siblings are also looking for you. Certain adoption agencies may also have their own search-and-reunion services that you can utilize.

There are many People Search Engines that help you find people. Use them to search:
www.intelius.com/ not free, and the results are only for the US

www.findpeoplesearch.com/ the basic search is free
thatsthem.com/ the basic search is free
www.myheritage.com/.../lost-relatives
www.familysearch.org/.../
www.spokeo.com/ the basic search is free
www.peoplefinder.com/ free
www.whitepages.com/ the basic search is free
www.instantcheckmate.com/ the subscription starting at $ 19.99 is that Instant Checkmate is a US-only people lookup engine
www.truthfinder.com/ the basic search is free
www.ussearch.com/

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 196 Feedbacks

www.truepeoplesearch.com/.../p6n9r0666u94lu2l0n6

This gal has a sister named Hannah from Monroe County in PA. Is this helpful?

When I do searches I start with a list of everything I know about the person/people. I start with Google.

Obits of family members are often helpful so if you know names of all related person's that may help. Prayers for you that they want to be found and are receptive to the outreach. Keep us posted!

Bronze Feedback Medal for 2021. 15 Feedbacks

Try Zaba Search or AnyWho. Enter your sister's first and last names, city (if Known), and state. You might find them, and it's free.

Better Living FamilyNovember 2, 2021
🎄
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Looking-For-My-Half-Sisters.html