Finding a Terrycloth Mop

Locating the best kind of mop to complete the job at hand can be a challenge. This is a guide about finding a terry cloth mop.

I am looking for a terry cloth mop for use with Bellawood hardwood floor cleaner.

Walmart has an O Cedar mop that may suit your purpose. It is not very expensive and has removable/washable covers.

I have a double sized 'Swiffer' type mop, and got tired of buying the pads for it, so I went to the Dollar store and bought microfiber towels, and use those for cleaning my wood floors with a spray on cleaner. I stretch them tight and push them into the holes on the top of the mop, and they fit and stay on perfectly. The microfiber leaves no lint and minimal streaking, I can rinse them while cleaning or remove them and put another one on when it gets dirty, and they wash up perfectly in the laundry!