Finding a Vet That Takes Payments for Neutering a Dog

I want to sterilize my dog. He's a Shih Tzu. I would like to do it by making payments if it's possible. Were can I do that? I live in Springfield MA.

Ask the vet. If you cant find one go to the Hunane Society it the ASPCA, where it is cheaper.

Here is a payment/low price vet finder for you:

vetbilling.com/.../

It is generally very difficult to find a place that will take payments for neutering.

In some areas they have a truck that visits to do this. I'm not sure if you live in one of these areas or not. If you don't, then I'd suggest going to the animal shelter and seeing if they could do this for you at a lower price than a vet would charge. It cost me $90 to do my dog here in Tahiti and I took my vet to an animal clinic here. The normal vet charges me $180 for a male and $380 for a female.

In the world that exists today, most communities and counties offer free/low cost spay/neuter services because it is to the benefit of everyone to have all animals fixed.

You're in luck from where i see you live in a place that at least since 2015 offers The Commonwealth Fix, a program that provides free spay and neuter services for cats and dogs belonging to low-income owners. www.masslive.com/.../two_springfield_animal_care_ce.html

The Dakin Community Spay/Neuter Clinic at 171 Union St., can be contacted at (413) 781-4019.

The Thomas J. O'Connor center at 627 Cottage St., can be contacted at (413) 781-1484.

in case this program is no longer available, Dakin Humane Society offers affordable spaying for dogs $175 to $100 www.dakinhumane.org/surgery-for-dogs.html

you may call to see if they offer payment plans. I'm sure they will work with you since as I said everyone benefits from accessible spaying services

Second Chance Animal Services offers quality veterinary care (including subsidized pricing for those that qualify), low cost spay/neuter program, vaccine clinics and more www.secondchanceanimals.org/springfield-community-clinic.html

also here's a directory of places that offer in your area this sort of care massanimalcoalition.org/.../