Finding the Value of Crowne Porcelain Dolls

Category Collectibles
Porcelain dolls can have widely ranging values based on a number of variables. This is a page about finding the value of Crowne porcelain dolls.

I have a Crowne fine porcelain doll. What is this worth to sell to the public?

By Ryan from Almont

Answers

You can search online and find many sites for doll collectors. Keep in mind that just because the doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced.

What sites can I look on to find how much my dolls are worth. All I could find is sites to buy them on. Even then I have no idea where to see them.

I have a USA doll named Mary is she worth anything? I have others.

Answers

These are mass-produced dolls worth $25 or less.

Hi,
Dolls can be worth more than their monetary value alone. I was able to look on e-bay and find these dolls going from $15 to $40. I think dolls are beautiful and I love to look at all the different varieties that are out there.

Have a wonderful day,
---Robyn

it depends on what ebay says, especially depending on what the other dolls are priced.

generally an 80's mass produced doll is not more than $25 but depending on the seasonal popularity, it could go for more

What is the value of this doll? It's called Hello My Name is Tabatha and it was made by Crowne.

Answers

Crowne dolls are mass-produced. They decrease in value over time. This doll is worth $25 or less.

It used to be that dolls of color kept their value. Sadly most have not. I cannot find an exact match to your lovely gal at the moment, either in an active or a sold auction.

Since she is not one of the most common dolls, you may want to start her off high (like $50) and then take best offer.

She is very sweet!

Post back with an update on how your sale goes!! Thanks for sharing her!

Margie is in her original box with her certificate of authenticity. She is a very beautiful doll. What could she be worth?

Answers

New, never out of the box dolls are asking up to $65 on EBay. New ones ask considerably less

I have an 8" Allison porcelain musical doll. It is from Crowne porcelain dolls, imported by Artmark Chicago Ltd. I would like to see if anyone has an idea of how much this doll is worth and the year when was it made. Thanks.

By Lil

Answers

This is a nice doll. However, it would be very helpful to find out more about this doll. For example, you will need a reference number of the doll. These can be found on the back of the neck, her back or on the bottom of her feet. Once you have this it is easier to identify the date or year the doll was made. Normally dolls like this sell online for around $25 to $50. You might be better off if the doll is a collector's item taking it to an auction house to sell.

How can I find the value of a Crowne porcelain doll named Lily?

By Pj from Pana, IL

Answers

These dolls are mass produced and only sell for $8.50 to $20.00. Many people have these dolls and are trying to sell them now on eBay. Most of the listings are cancelled and it is hard to sell them.

Consumer Advice CollectiblesDecember 12, 2016
🎃