Finding the Value of Vintage Porcelain Dolls

I have several dolls that my grandmother had bought my sister. I and was curious how much these dolls might be worth and how to figure this all out. There are many dolls, some Furga, some Old Fashion which from what I can tell is Furga for Sears as opposed to Furga from Germany. Then there is The Allegro Collection by Russ, and Schmid Doll house musical ones, as well as Zanini & Zambelli. I have a few others too, but haven't taken pictures and gotten info on them yet. The collection includes two mint in the box, never taken out bride dolls by the Doll House. These dolls are all in great shape - most were always stored in the boxes or if they were taken out they were in a glass cabinet.

All of these dolls are mass-produced. There can be thousands of them in one lot alone. For that reason, they decrease in value. They are worth $25 and most likely less.