Fixing a Failed Hair Dye Job

I had bleached hair and I tried to give it a more natural blonde look, which backfired. I thought that an ashy blonde would work, but I was wrong and now I'm a silver fox. I need normal hair in one day and I am willing to go brunette, I just need advice on how to do that so I don't mess it up again!

If your hair is damaged, which I think it is, go to a salon. If its too much money, go to a beauty school.

I think it might be a good time for you to experiment with henna. It can be found pretty much anywhere I think and definitely at ethnic groceries.

Henna is an ancient hair dyeing plant that many people even use instead of regular dyeing due to toxins in dyes. I think there are different tonalities of auburn, red, and brown available'

considering you are having a hair emergency due to excess dyeing/bleaching, henna seemed like a good home safe alternative

more info here: www.hennaforhair.com/.../

Go with a semi permanent colour. It will last 3-5 weeks and it's easy to touch up.