Flenters (Jack Russell Cross)

Your Pet's Age
12 years and 8 months

Your Pet's Breed
Jack Russell Cross

How and when did you get your pet?
I got Flenters when he was only four days old. Due to financial difficulties, a young couple had to sell all their dogs in front of our local supermarket. We could only buy Flenters, as we had other dogs at home. I had to hand-rear him with a doll bottle that I bought at a toy store. We have always been very close.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
He is an energetic and boisterous dog! Don't be fooled by his age. He adores his soccer ball, but lately his toy of choice is a blue squeaky rugby ball.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
2015 was a very difficult year for him. Flenters had cancer and he almost lost the battle. He barely survived the surgery, and it took some time to nurse him back to health. I started him on a juicing regime and by the grace of God, he is back to his old self again. 2016 can only be a better year for him, which is why I made him the headband.

Anonymous

I'm glad to hear that story and.
good luck to him in 2016

Reply Like this photo? Yes
Anonymous

Love your story. I have a jack russell terrier so I know how much energy these little dogs have. I only wish I could control her barking. enjoy

Reply Like this photo? Yes