Vote for this contest contender!
This is a beautiful and simple flower crown is perfect for any age to wear (children/adult). This project can even be done for special occasions like: bachelorette/engagement parties, graduation, weddings, birthdays, and so forth. You may even have all the supplies at your own home and in the backyard!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- floral Wire
- floral Tape
- From the backyard, I gathered some rosemary stems and mini daisies.
- Measure your head and cut floral wire length enough to fit your head. Then curve it with your hands in shape of a U.
- Taking stems of your rosemary tape them securely along the floral wire all around.
- Start to intertwine your flowers and secure with tape.
- Optional: To make this an adjustable crown you can add ribbon like I did at the end and secure with tape. Or you can tie the floral wire together to make it a complete crown.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!