Four Egg Omelet
This is a great omelet to share with somebody. You can use whatever veggies, meat or cheeses you prefer, and adjust it to suit your taste. It is a great way to start any day.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 7-8 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 4-5 large mushrooms, sliced
- 2-3 strips bacon
- 1 sliced ham, diced
- 4 large eggs
- 1/8 cup milk
- 2 oz cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat 1 Tbsp. butter in large non stick frying pan. Add onions, green peppers and mushrooms. Cook until vegetables are tender. Remove from pan.
- Cook bacon and ham. mix up with cooked vegetables. Set vegetables and meat aside.
- Beat together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper until blended.
- Melt remaining butter in frying pan. When the frying pan gets hot, slowly pour the eggs in. Cook eggs for about 2 minutes. Gently lift the omelet edge with spatula, so that the uncooked eggs flow to the edges.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes until center looks dry.
- Sprinkle the cheeses over the eggs. add the vegetables and meat mixture.
- Using a spatula gently fold half of the omelet over the mixture. Cook another 2 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove omelet from frying pan. Top with salsa, cut in half and serve.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.