Free Sites for Finding Lost Relatives

My mom died 2 years ago. I last heard from my brother not long after mom died. I have an awful feeling he may be deceased. If not, I would like to contact him. When I go into "free" search sites, the end of the road always ends up requesting payment information to get a full report. I can't afford any luxuries. Is it even possible to find a "free" site that claims it's "free" (that is accredited by the BBB) to find my brother?

Thank you for your help!

Best Answer

Although Google can often be extremely helpful, eyebeeleve2, this time you might want to put on your thinking cap. Have you tried Facebook, for instance? How about an online telephone directory for the last town / city you remember him living? Do you recall any of his school friends' names and might you be able to locate any of them to ask for information about your brother? How about other family members with whom he may have been close? Where did he graduate high school and do they have an alumni association for reunions (they're often pretty good at keeping track of people)? Did he ever marry or have children? Have you tried simply entering his name in the Google search field?

Good luck!

I am trying to get in touch with my sister who is Andiswa Mbana her clan name is Mamjwarha my cousin last saw her in East London she was born in 1984 she used to live in Jambeni location she was in love with a Zulu man in Durban she left her two children their names are Philani and Thandolwethu I am her young sister Omega Mbana...plz help me to find her

I need to find my birth mom's relatives she was adopted in 1941 need med history is it free

Anonymous

My cousin money is missing

Best Answer

www.city-data.com/.../

There are several members that are experts at finding lost relatives. I posted for a friend looking for her father and within a few days had 3 excellent leads.

Put as much info as possible and make sure you put your brothers name in the title of your post...that way if anybody ever Google's his name it will show up in the search results. Good Luck to you!!

Anonymous

i need help finding my missing sister

Best Answer

Do you know anyone who has a membership to ancestry.com? Have them look. If he is deceased, it would be listed in the death records or in the obit section. You can also google his name with the search words of obit, and his date of birth.

Consumer Advice General AdviceAugust 4, 2016
📓
🐛
🌻