Getting Dental Work Done Without Insurance

I am in need of dental work. I have crappy credit and no insurance. I need to have all of my top teeth pulled and get dentures.

I fell on my face and knocked out a bunch of my teeth in front. I work with the public and need them fixed desperately. How can I get the work I need done?

By RL Taylor

Best Answer

In many places, schools of dentistry will accept patients for their training and at steep discounts. Don't worry that they are students, all work is supervised by licensed dentists. Worth investigating.

Anonymous

We're is one at? I live in sherman. I'm thinking there one in Dallas or maybe closer, do u know?

Expect the college to fill their priorities first. The student has requirements. I spent 12 hours on 1 root canal. On 1,500 bucks I got 1 tooth repaired and several pulled. Expect possibly years.

I live in PHX area and need dental help drastically due to my recent health issues. My teeth are the number one thing downsizing my health. I'm trying to keep my employment but teeth are affecting my smile and have always been a person of trying to make others feel good when down and out but now I'm in a state of bad depression due to poor dental needs.

Please help, I'm at the lowest point and cannot keep myself from falling downward. I'm a low-income single adult female 50 years old. I was happy until this past year, life has been taken due to dental needs and no money.

Would love to what do i neef to do

Try an find a dental college near you.

Hi, my mother is 80 years old, on social security and needs dentures. Her bottom teeth are to the gums, broke to the gums, they are black. She had dentures but a lot of the teeth fell out while eating. I need some info on getting her some teeth, please. thx

I am in need of real dental work and have no dental insurance and need to teeth replace in the front top and I work in public please help