Getting Donations of Fabric

I was wondering where I can post to get donations of fabric sent to me? I make quilts for the local Police dept., Sheriff's dept., and church. I work and my paycheck goes to mostly materials needed to make them.

i'm not sure you can request donations sent to you, but I know if you go on craigslist.org or a facebook group of your area, you can find folks who will donate to you

Also try a local quilt guild. Quilters always go through a lot of fabric and always are trying to get rid of fabric. They also usually contribute to their local communities in various ways.

A directory is here: www.quiltguilds.com/