Looking for Fabric Donations

I live in Medford with my family. We are on a very tight budget, but want to do a family community service project. We are making small swaddlers and bib-burpee cloths for the youngest clients of Maslow project, a grass roots organization that helps homeless and at risk youth.

We will be in need of fabric and thread for our items. I am messaging local stores and store owners for deeply discounted or maybe even free fabric. Right now I am working on getting a machine and supplies. Any ideas for getting help on this project would be greatly appreciated!

Put it out there on facebook. Or even craigslist in the "wanted" column. Don't over look thrift shops. Their fabric is cheap and you might even get it donated to you. Blessings to you and your efforts.