Getting Hair Back to Natural Color After Dyeing

I dyed my hair purple and I want to go back to my natural hair colour. How do I get rid of the colour?

We have to know what kind of dye the purple was and what your natural color is. If you used semipermanent color it will wash out within 20 shampoos. If it is permanent I would go to a salon to get it back to your natural color.

Do you want to let it grow out or re-dye it to your natural color tone?

Depends what colour you have under there and which way you'd like to go about it. If you'd like to strip the colour, try Color Oops Hair Color Remover. Target and Walmart carry it.

Your hair color is something you live with everyday so why not ask a professional? The condition of your hair may/will also have an affect on the initial outcome of removing or changing the color.
Since we do not know what type of dye was used, how long it has been on your hair, overall condition of your hair, type of hair you have, and very importantly, what color are you trying to return to it would be very difficult to recommend correct products for you.

Any suggestions offered here can just as easily be obtained from your local beauty supply store personnel but then you are still getting advice from non-professional people (usually) who are just trying to be helpful.
I would suggest talking to a professional and find out what it will cost and then determine what route you want to take. Hopefully, you used a semipermanent dye and it will rinse out in 2 o3 months and maybe even a new cut and style would make the wait more bearable.