Getting Hair Back to Natural Color After Dyeing

I just recently got my hair dyed blonde. And now I'm really regretting it. I wanted to know if I could get it dyed back dark like it used to be. Would dyeing it back to dark damage it at all?

I would first try a semi-permanent shade in the color you desire. I would wait to use permanent dye for a month at least.

Is your hair healthy? If you have any brittleness or damage, I would not redye. Hair health is critical and too much dye/treatment/styling can take a toll on your hair very quickly.

If your hair is healthy, you can try, but be sure to use natural conditioners to keep your hair from getting over processed after the process.

I always share the banana mask I used to use. The link is here. There are others, but that was always my go to when I was young:

food.ndtv.com/.../6-natural-hair-conditioners-for-every...

Wait a little till it starts to fade and then die it again

Hi,

It is best for you not to do too much dying all at once. If you still have the box, you can call the customer service number and ask them your question. If not, you can call Clairol Customer Service at:

800 252-4765

They should be able to help you with your questions, whether you used their brand or not.

Blessings,

Robyn