Getting Rid of Boils?

What's the best remedy to get rid of boils that won't open up? I've tried everything. Does anyone have any other options for this type of question and that would be helpful where it will go away!

Use table salt it will leave a scar but it pulls out the infection. Put quite a bit of salt in your hand as a drop or two of water put on boil cover with big bandaid...your welcome....

I had to have one surgically removed in 2011 after trying home remedies. It would have been better if I had just gone to the doctor first and not made it worse by messing with it. I speak from painful expedience. Go to your PCP or urgi care (PCP usually costs less) and have them do it right ASAP!!!!

Home remedies (or worse--trying to open it yourself) can cause infections and make it worse.

This looks very sore and painful so if you already have an infection you really need to see a doctor. Please!! Safety first!

Post back what the doc says!! Prayers for healing!!!

I would only use warm compresses to get them to drain. If that doesnt work, seek medical attention.

Hi,

Have you tried tumeric? I would get tumeric capsules and start taking those. Here is a video that has information on how tumeric helps boils:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udzzzn6c2qw

Blessings,

Robyn

Health & Beauty Home RemediesFebruary 28, 2019
😷
🌻
📓
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Getting-Rid-of-Boils.html