Getting Rid of Ladybugs?

I live on the 12th floor and I have lady bugs in my apartment. How can I get them out of my apt.?

By Sandra

Sweep them up. How many could you have?

How many can there be??? Are you kidding? If like me there can be thousands. Maybe not that quite that many but I have collected over 250 during the Month of December. Yes I have a really bad infestation, and it get worse each year. I really don't mind them all that much as they don't do much other then crawl around, but they are amazing at much they multiply. The best way I have found to get rid of them is to use a shop vac or any other powerful vacuum. It is really much more effective if it has one of the narrowing nozzles so that the suction is increased. These little guys can really hang on and when you attempt to suck them up they flatten themselves to the surface and are really hard to dislodge.

Home and Garden Pest Control BugsOctober 26, 2014
🐛
🌻
😎
📓
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Getting-Rid-of-Ladybugs-2.html