Getting Rid of Rats

Category Rats
Whether in your garden or a building, these rodents can cause many problems. This page is about getting rid of rats.

Make a wooden box from scrap lumber found at Home Depot. Drill a hole in each end. Place rat poison inside and set it in your crawl space. Only the rodents can get inside and eat the poison.

By Jill

I think I'm rid of rats for a while. Though they never got into any of my food stuffs, I occasionally still find evidence that they were here. And when I do, a thorough washing and then a soaking in bleach solution is in order.

I buy lots of things in bulk, soap included. I bought several bars of one brand and then decided I didn't like it. I packed them back in the laundry room hoping to find someone who could use them.

Lo and behold, today I discovered rats took a liking to that brand of soap. I mean they really took a liking to it. Several bars had been nibbled here and there. Half of one whole bar was gone! They say cleanliness is next to Godliness, but I never gave thought to whether it applied to the entrails as well.

Oh, back to the flatulence. All I've got to say is, if the rat who ate that half a bar of soap happens to have a bad attack of gas; Honey, he's gonna be blowing bubbles for days!

Fullonum crepitu Y'all

Answers

Best Answer

According to this website, they do have flatulence. www.ratcentral.com/.../

Unfortunately rats are frequent backyard visitors. They are attracted to any area that provides a good food source, so be sure to clean up dog poop, fallen fruit, and scattered bird seed.

If more extreme measures are needed check this page for suggestions. This is a page about getting rid of rats in my yard.

Rat in a garden bed.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Rats are a common pest seen in gardens. They enjoy your flowers and produce as much as you do. This is a page about getting rid of rats in the garden.

Photo of a rat in a garden.

Rats love to find families that have outside pets giving them a good source of easy to get food. Care must be taken to rid yourself of the rats without harming your rabbits, chickens, or other pets.

This is a page about getting rid of rats around rabbits.

Rat

This is a page about getting rid of rats inside your house. Controlling a rat infestation of your home can be unpleasant.

Getting Rid of Rats

This is a page about dealing with rats outside your house. Rats are very much at home around people, even if we wish they would find a new home.

A brown rat outside.

Home and Garden Pest Control RatsApril 17, 2013
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-13 11:35:30 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️