Gift Ideas for Boyfriend's 17th Birthday

My boyfriend is turning 17 in a couple of months and I know it's a while away, but I just want to get some ideas. By the time of his birthday we will have been dating for just over a year and he spoils me all the time so I want to give him a gift he'll love. He likes motorbikes and cars and is a country boy with a farm.

Get him a belt buckle with an emblem of a motorbike on it. I saw some very nice on eBay any where from $10 up.

I like gifts of time! Maybe take him on an adventure and include fun stops along the way for a coffee or a cupcake or ice cream or a trip to a motorbike shop or his favorite restaurant or other place he loves like his favorite fishing spot or people watching place.

He'll have the memory forever, where a gee gaw or doodad may get lost or broken!

One of my favorite gifts from a high school sweetie was an adventure to a local mall...of course that was xx (very many) years ago when malls were the new thing and going to one was a big adventure! Still..point is all these years later, I still remember it, but have no memory of a single material thing he gave me.

Enjoy!!!

Get a subscription to a motorcycle magazine

that's great re motorcycle and farm because these are easy to shop for

you can always get a good gift certificate to Tractor Supply Co or Lowes or Home Depot - that would always be welcome. Or if you know of farm type things he likes or needs, get that

motorcycle accessories are another fun way to go butyou have to make sure you know what he likes, or already has enough of, etc