Gift Ideas for a Boyfriend's 19th Birthday

Category Birthday
This guide contains gift ideas for a boyfriend's 19th birthday. Maybe your boyfriend is hard to shop for or you are just out of ideas. Here are some suggestions that may be helpful.

My boyfriend and I have been dating for 2 years now and his birthday is coming up soon. I don't know what to get him because it's hard to figure out what he wants, though he really loves football.

By Derby G.

Answers

Best Answer

Maybe you can get some tickets to a college football game. You could plan a date around it and take him to a football or sports themed restaurant in your area. Maybe give him a hat or sweatshirt with his favorite team or a gift card to the NFL shop so he can pick out something for himself.

I'm sure he will like whatever you come up with. Good luck!

My boy friend is turning 19 on July 28th and I don't know what to get him at all. My budget is only about $20. He is an outdoor boy. He is not much into cologne and jewelery and that kinda stuff. And I can't think of any DVDs he would be much into right now. I would like to get him something unique and cute. Or make something. Anybody have any ideas?

By Kylie from CA

Answers:

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

How about a baseball cap? A tee-shirt. A fancy cake and a picnic.
(07/27/2009)

By Janet

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

I know you said no movies, but "The Great Outdoors" is an excellent movie for a outdoors person. It's hilarious as well. A fishing pole would do for any guy whose outdoorsy. A t-shirt from Bass Pro Shops (can get em online). (07/27/2009)

By alison

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

A wind up flashlight? (07/27/2009)

By Holly

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

One thing any outdoors guy really appreciates is a good pocket knife. Even if he has one, or a dozen, a new one is always a super gift. Sometimes one with only 2 blades is perfect, not bulging in the pocket like a Swiss army knife would do, but always there for whittling, cutting a stray thread, and yes, they do clean under their fingernails with them also. Just an idea, but having raised four daughters, and three sons, this subject has come up on more than one occasion. (07/27/2009)

By Loretta

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

Bake him a cake or a big batch of his favorite cookies. Make him a special card. Home made gifts are better because of the love you put in to them with the $20, you can take him out for a burger. (07/28/2009)

By Dena Roberts

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

For my birthday every year, my son buys me my favorite ice cream and makes me a card. He's 30 and I'm "older". Best gift ever. (07/28/2009)

By Dena Roberts

Birthday Gift Ideas for Boyfriend

A nice key chain or perhaps a good pocket-knife. (07/28/2009)

By Susan Hall