Gift Ideas for New Boyfriend

I have a boyfriend and we were the couple that are best friends and it just led to a relationship. So we've hung out a lot and it's a good relationship, but our 1 month anniversary is coming up and his best friend told me my boyfriend was giving me a gift. I have absolutely no idea what to get him!

He likes old rock like AC/DC, but he already has their CD. I know he likes Michigan State football, and I know some of his favorite candy. I was thinking of giving him a picture frame that hold like 8 pictures and I can fill them with pics of me and him and some of his friends and stuff, but I don't know. I just need ideas. We're both 13, but we're both really mature about our relationship for our age.

By dmactheman

Best Answer

Personally, I don't think that one month is an anniversary. I think that it would be best NOT to give a gift. If he gives you something, you should thank him graciously.

If you then wish to do something in return, you could bake him cookies or something like that. Excessive gift giving when you are so young (or at the beginning of any friendship/relationship) is not a good idea.

I like the framed collage. To make it personal, yet not too much, how about it also containing pics of places you've been together, such as movie sites, etc.? Don't include either of you in those; just scenes.