Gluing Glass to Glass

I have a crystal horse and need to repair a piece that came off. I purchased some glass glue, but can't seem to get the piece to adhere. Any suggestions?

By jamespatrick from W Hollywood, CA

Use china glue or china cement. They sell it in hardware stores. You can get white, clear or off white. This works great. I glued a glass ceiling bowl attached to an antique light fixture that I broke and it worked perfectly. You cannot even see the crack.

Use bostik superglue. I had a little crystal boat and one of the sails fell off. A tiny dab of superglue and I held it in place for a few seconds, and voila! It's fixed!