Preparing Smooth Glass for Glueing

I am making a 3 or 4 tier glass stand out of glass dishes. I am wondering how to prep the smooth edges of the glass for the glue to adhere better.

By kathy from USA

Hi Kathy, I didn't do anything to prep them. I use Premium Waterproof Caulk. 100% Silicone Clear. I have used this on several projects, in fact one of them is in water. I don't have a problem with water getting it, coming apart, and on one of the projects, the glass is quite heavy, have been using the items for years. Hope that helps.Sandy2009

Hi there Sandy Im in Beautiful Australia and doing the same as Kathy and wondering if you could provide the Maker/ or Company of the waterproof caulk your help would much appreciated as its for a Up and coming wedding, thank you Darleen