Goldfinch Photos

This small bright yellow North American migratory bird is a frequent visitor to many backyard birdfeeders. This page contains goldfinch photos.

Goldfinch Photos

Share Your PhotoCheck out these Goldfinch Photos shared by the ThriftyFun community!.

Every year I get sunflowers growing from seeds dropped at the bird feeders. We have one outside the kitchen window every winter. Now the finches are visiting and eating to their hearts content. I love these little birds.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 17

I took these pictures looking out our French doors. The goldfinch seem to flock to this bird feeder.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 7

I have had to stop feeding all the birds for now as the cow birds were taking over and coming in droves and hogging the feeders. They don't care for thistle nor do the other birds, but I love watching the gold finches and they are at the feeder most all day.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

Goldfinches at the front feeder! I just love watching the birds at the feeder.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 6

In a lot of species, the male is more attractive. Eh hmm, at least from a human perspective. But then, who's to say our perspective isn't a bit warped. To say the least, it is very limited. All we can see is what humans see.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

Any way you look at it, I'm a winner. With more important things to do, and a camera with settings all fowled up; I managed to get these mediocre shots.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 4

I posted one picture of a Goldfinch at a feeder. The bird and feeder were all awash with sunlight.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3

Last fall, I sowed my front lawn in Falcon 4. That's the best and highest rated tall fescue grass I was telling you about. It's still in a juvenile state. Once it's mature, late summer or this fall, I do expect it to look like a putting green.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

I just love my goldfinches! I keep food out year round for them They are a wonder the way they change colors with the seasons!

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? Yes