Grilled Chicken Recipes

Category Poultry
Preparing chicken on the grill is an easy, healthy method of cooking. This page contains grilled chicken recipes.

I like this recipe because I live alone and can make up several packets at a time to freeze when there's a bulk sale of chicken to take advantage of at a low price and, other than tossing a salad, each packet is a full meal for me :-)

Directions:

Place each chicken breast in to the center of a foil packet. Divide bell peppers and potatoes evenly over chicken breasts. In small bowl, stir together barbecue sauce and orange juice. Pour evenly over chicken and vegetables. Double fold packets closed. Place packets, seam side up, on the rack of a grill or oven. Grill or bake packets until vegetables are tender and meat thermometer inserted in to the thickest portion of chicken reads 160°F and juices run clear.

By Deeli from Richland, WA

I found this recipe at Campbell's Kitchen website when searching for some simple new grilling ideas. Not only is this good but it's also really easy and these sauce ingredients are almost always readily available on hand.

Of course, I simply couldn't resist tweaking it and doubled the recommended honey, mustard and onion powder. If you don't want to be that bold, simply halve those three amounts listed here ;-)

• 1 (10 3/4 oz) can Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup
  • 1/4 cup honey
  • 2 tsp dry mustard
  • 1 tsp onion powder
  • 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves and/or thighs

Directions:

Oil the grill rack and preheat to medium.

Stir the soup, honey, mustard and onion powder together in a saucepan.

Grill the chicken turning and brushing often with the sauce mixture and cook until the juices run clear when piercing with a fork, about 15 to 20 minutes.

When the chicken is almost cooked through bring the remaining sauce mixture to a boil, while stirring, and serve as extra sauce on the side.

By Deeli from Richland, WA

If you have an open grate grill you'll want to use a grilling basket for the onions.

This is my families favorite recipe for chicken. It is moist and full of flavor! 3 Ingredients for a 5 star meal!

Use a peeler to remove strips of zest from half of the lemon, then trim into fine strips with a small knife. Reserve and set aside.

Grate the other side of the lemon to make 1 Tbsp. zest. Finally, squeeze the juice from the lemon into a bowl.

I used to love Cracker Barrel grilled chicken tenders but found out that they are not gluten free so I can't have them. This recipe is about as close to that taste as I can get. I have to be really careful when eating out, when I ask for a gluten free menu. I'm finding out that more restaurants have one.

Grilled Chicken on dinner plate

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This product was on special at my store for $2.50. I bought the sea salt flavor and honey mustard. They also had teriyaki. There are three individually wrapped pieces of chicken breast.

The sodium and sugar counts were reasonable, and the chicken was moist and flavorful.

Product Review: Johnsonville Flame Grilled Chicken

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Combine the oil, juice from one lime, oregano, and black pepper in a shallow glass baking dish. Stir. Place the chicken breasts in the baking dish and turn to coat each side...

Marinating with Hellmann's Dijonnaise adds a creamy Dijon flavour and keeps meat moist and tender during grilling.

Lemon, garlic and basil flavors come together to make some tasty grilled chicken.

Dry rubs are a great way to add flavor to grilled or baked chicken. Here are some recipes to prepare chicken with homemade spice rubs.

cooked Spice Rub Chicken

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Grilling is a popular way to prepare chicken. This page contains grilled chicken breast recipes.

Grilled Chicken Breast

Food and Recipes Recipes PoultryMarch 23, 2013
😷
🐛
😎
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Grilled-Chicken-Recipes.html