Grilled Salmon Recipes

I like this recipe because it only has two ingredients. It's great for a busy weeknight. Add a baked potato or sweet potato and tossed salad and the meal is complete.

• 1 lb. salmon filets
  • 3/4 cup Kraft Light Asian Sesame Dressing, divided into 1/2 cup and 1/4 cup

Directions:

Place salmon filets in a gallon size zipper seal bag. Pour 1/2 cup dressing over filets and turn the bag to coat the pieces well. Set aside 1/4 cup dressing for basting. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or longer. Drain, discarding marinade. Grill salmon over medium coals, skin side down, for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Baste occasionally with reserved dressing.

Servings: 4
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 Minutes

Source: I like to try different salad dressings as marinades, and this is one of my favorites.

By Rachel's Mom from Wilkesboro, NC

6 More Solutions

Love the flavors used to marinate this dish :-) Place salmon filets in a medium glass dish. In a small bowl, combine the peanut oil, soy sauce, vinegar, green onions, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, sesame oil and salt.

Salmon is my favorite. On the grill? Even better!

So melt-in-your mouth good! My friend is the editor of the magazine where I got this from. I have tried a lot of the recipes in the magazines and I haven't been disappointed by any of them.

A delicious sauce to enhance your grilled salmon.

In a small bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Pour 3/4 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour, tuning occasionally. Set aside remaining marinade for basting.

Here is a very simple dry rub seasoning for your salmon to grill on a cedar plank. The cedar planks adds a nice smoky wood flavor and you don't need any oil. Plus it's much cheaper to grill your own salmon on cedar plank vs. eating out at a restaurant!

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes
Food and Recipes Recipes FishJuly 20, 2012
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Grilled-Salmon-Recipes.html