Growing a Peace Lily

Category House Plants
The lush green folige and beautiful white flowers make this easy to grow plant a popular choice. The fact that it helps to clean the air in your home or office is an added perk. This is a guide about growing a peace lily.

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Photo Description
I received this plant in 2008 when my father passed away and have lovingly cared for it since. I wait for it to bloom every year. It takes quite a while after winter starts, for its bloom to actually open but, when it does (always around the same week that my dad passed away), I am filled with a peace that its name represents.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3