Growing a Peace Lily

Category House Plants
The lush green folige and beautiful white flowers make this easy to grow plant a popular choice. The fact that it helps to clean the air in your home or office is an added perk. This is a guide about growing a peace lily.

Peace lilies are typically very easy to grow and quite tolerant of diverse growing conditions. However, too much bright light and temperatures over 90F can cause leaf curl. This is a guide about a peace lily that has leaves curling.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Photo Description

I received this plant in 2008 when my father passed away and have lovingly cared for it since. I wait for it to bloom every year. It takes quite a while after winter starts, for its bloom to actually open but, when it does (always around the same week that my dad passed away), I am filled with a peace that its name represents.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 3