Growing a Potted Easter Lily

I have a potted Easter lily from last year. I trimmed it once it died. It had two bulbs this year, one which popped off and died. Now the other is beginning to grow leaves and they are beginning to turn yellow. I am trying to have this plant bloom this year, but I'm afraid it's not gonna make it? Anyone have any tips or could tell me why this is happening? The leaves are also growing to one side to catch the sun and seem to be flopping down. What can I do for this plant to make it grow strong and healthy?

My lilies are in a pot I doors and I in flower but the leaves are yellow and dropping is it to warm for it indoors or if covered can it go into my shed but then worry it will be to cold for it in there, please help