Gumdrop Machine Decoration or Party Centerpiece
This simple little project looks oh-so-cute and is super easy to make. A fishbowl, flower pot, markers, and candy is all it takes! You could even color coordinate the pot with your party's theme. It could even make a fun Halloween decoration with orange and black paint and a spiderweb draw on the lid with gummy worms inside! Use your imagination.
Total Time: 5 minutes
- one small fish bowl (or larger for a big centerpiece)
- one small flower pot with saucer ( or larger if you use a larger fish bowl)
- contact cement
- permanent marker
- a bead or ball if desired to glue on top
- Draw a faux opening, coin slot, and monetary amount on your flower pot with a permanent marker.
- Glue the fish bowl to the upside down flower pot and let dry according to your glue instructions. If gluing a bead on the lid, do so now and also let it dry.
- Place candy in the bowl and put the saucer on as a lid.
- I saw this at my local library and the pot was painted bright red, which was also super cute if you want it for a child's party or something.
- You can really add color and designs to give it any holiday theme and add the appropriate candy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.