Hair Dry and Frizzy from Perm

I got my hair permed about a year and a half ago or more, it turned out great, and was very healthy. I have never put any chemicals or dyes in it, but over the last few months it gets completely dry, where it feels crackly, and it frizzes so much that even if I straighten it, it looks as if I have been struck by lightening. The perm is out on the top, but it still has small frizzy curls down the rest of the way. The whole bottom continually gets dead ends and snaps off. Is there anything I can do about it? Is there anyway the perm will come out? Should I cut it off?

By Elise. V.H

Best Answer

Perms eventually grow out, continue to trim off fried and frizzy ends a bit at a time. Seems like you need to either get the perm done professionally or avoid perms until your hair is extra healthy.