Hair Texture Is Different Since Using a Relaxer

About a year ago I put a relaxer in my hair. And it was straight and it was soft. A relaxer has no lye in it meaning it's not permanent. My hair started to go back to normal. However, my hair was shorter than it was before I put the relaxer in. My hair was thick, and it had a mixture of curly hair and very nappy hair. The natural texture is gone. My hair is dried. I did everything I was supposed to do to maintain it. My edges are gone. My hair is ruined. The front of my hair is still somewhat straight. Like, when we put the relaxer in, we took it out and everything is okay. And now my hair is shorter than ever and I don't know at to do. I always had to very big puff balls and now it's too short for me to do anything with. Help me please!

Hair grows 1/2 inch a month, so the 6 inches of new hair should be virgin hair. Hair can change as we age or have illnesses. Have you changed your diet? Have you used heat tools on your hair? I dont think you can blame this on a relaxed treatment you had a long time ago.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips DamagedJune 15, 2019
🌻
📓
🎂