Hang Up Mending Projects in Your Closet

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 969 Posts

Clothing hung inside out in a closet, as a reminder that it needs to be mended.I don't know about you, but a "mending basket" never worked for me. For one, I rarely had any mending. Two, it just looks like a pile of stuff to wash, fold or donate. So I was recently purging, and came up with an idea. I now have three dresses that need hemming. To remind me to get to them, I have them hanging inside out.

I also have them on the left side of my closet, so I have to move them some to get to the other stuff. This reminds me daily (only one day so far, but just you wait...) and it brings the project to the front of my brain.

This might help others who's mending is simple and the amount is manageable. N-JOY!

Source: My brain having an Ah Ha Moment

Clothing hung inside out in a closet, as a reminder that it needs to be mended.

Great idea!

Home and Garden Repair ClothingFebruary 4, 2020
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Hang-Up-Mending-Projects-in-Your-Closet.html