Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffin
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
An easy and healthy blueberry banana muffin packed with oats, hemp seeds, and flax seeds. This makes a great morning breakfast for the kids on the way to school or as an evening dessert treat!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes + cooling time
Yield: 12 muffins
- 3.5 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp Baker's extract
- 1/3 cup golden brown cane sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/2 Tbsp flax seed
- 1/2 Tbsp hemp seeds
- Combine eggs, sugar, and extract.
- Add milk, almond flour, baking powder, and olive oil.
- Mix well.
- Mix in oats, hemp seeds, and flax seeds.
- Stir in bananas and blueberries.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin pan with cupcake liners. Divide batter evenly and bake for 20-24 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.