Healthy Oatmeal Pudding Recipe

Category Pudding
This guide contains a healthy oatmeal pudding recipe. Similar to rice pudding, this recipe uses leftover oatmeal and spices to make a hearty snack. Add in your favorite dried fruit and enjoy!

I created this recipe when looking to add healthy fiber to my diet. Using oats instead of rice. I really prefer the final product plus it's a great way to use your left-over oatmeal and to get kids to eat healthier!
I always make larger batches of my oatmeal and keep it in the refridge to add to soups or to have an easy breakfast or hearty snack. So I decided to create a rice pudding substitute with it using fragrant spices and my leftover oatmeal!

Prep Time: 10 minutes

Cook Time: 5 minutes

Total Time: 15

• 2 cups cooked oatmeal (I used oat groats)
  • 1/4 cup milk, almond milk, cream or half and half
  • sprinkle Stevia or your favorite sweetener to taste
  • splash vanilla or almond extract
  • nuts, raisins and/or dried cranberries

1. Mix your left over cooked oatmeal with the milk and the spices above. Add your personal favorite sweet spices and leave out the ones you don't like.
  2. Add dried fruits or even nuts, then add a splash of extract.
  3. Place your oatmeal in individual cups.
  4. I actually warmed mine up in the microwave before serving, but I've also had it cold and both are good!
  5. Ad

6. It satisfies ones desire for a snack but is actually healthy for you!
  7. Big win-win!