Maintenance and RepairHome Improvement

Help with Rebuild After Fire

I need help rebuilding my house, after we lost everything. My fiancee and I have three kids. We have been together for ten years. We have a two, three, and eight year old. We have no money or material. Looking for help. I have no clue where to start or where to find the right help. Anything would help. Thank you.

By Jon H. Joplin, MO

Did you have homeowner's insurance on your house? If you did you should have made sure to have enough coverage that you could afford to rebuild. It is really inexpensive to have insurance, instead of having to worry about a place to live. As far as finding the materials and labor to rebuild I don't know what to tell you. I know some areas have a store called "Restore" which is connected with Habitat For Humanity they sell used doors, windows, cabinets, etc. cheaply but those things won't do you any good without lumber for the frame work, etc.