Home Repair Assistance Agencies?

Can you please tell me what I could do to get help with a heat/air pump and some floor repairs? I live soley on one check a month and I have a 3 yr old here 75% of the time.


By Tonya P.

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Gold Feedback Medal for All Time! 949 Feedbacks
November 13, 20140 found this helpful

It may be easier for someone to offer advice if they knew where (what country? state?) but basic answers may still be the same.

If you are receiving assistance/benefits for your (?) child, then a good place to start is with the agency supplying that assistance.
If not then try some of the agencies like Salvation Army. They may have a list of agencies that help needy families with repairs, etc. Try your local church - if you do not have one you attend - now may be a good time to start.


You can also Google your question with your local county or city.

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

In This Page
Home and Garden Repair Home MiscellaneousNovember 11, 2014
Valentine's Ideas!
Birthday Ideas!
St. Patrick's Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCoronavirusCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.
Desktop Page | View Mobile
Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Generated 2023-01-07 19:09:59 in 1 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.