Home Repair Help for Low Income Person

I am handicapped, on a limited income and unable to repair my home. I need help. My home is falling apart and needs all kinds of repair.
Where can I get help? I have no money for my repair work. I have bad a credit report.

By Michael W.

1. Contact the Salvation Army in your area.
2. Do you have a "Little Brothers of the Poor" organization in your area? Try calling them.
3. contact Big Brothers/Big Sisters
4. Try contacting the United Way. They have a 211 service that will provide you with information for help with what you are seeking for your needs, and they are very good at this.
5. If you have any senior's organizations in your area, contact them and tell them of your needs. They may have referrals for you.
Or
Do a Google search using your location and, "help for seniors, disabled, low-income" etc., as appropriate to your needs.
I wish you well in this and if I can be of any more support or assistance, please let me know. I do no-cost advocacy for such things in my job, and I will be very happy to try to help you.