Home Repair Assistance for a Widow of a Vietnam Veteran

I am a widow of retired Vietnam veteran who died of complications of agent orange. My home is about to fall in need. I need it to get repaired asap. I have 2 autistic boys.

Contact the Office of Survivors Assistance here: www.va.gov/.../

You can also contact Habitat for Humanity

So sorry for your loss and your troubles. I have a few suggestions and pray you find a quick solution:

1. Have you contacted your local VFW Auxiliary to see if they have any services/financial assistance they can offer?

2. There is a Veterans Affairs link that talks about compensation. Not sure how that works as sadly, most of the Viet Nam vets I knew passed without asking for help. The link is www.benefits.va.gov/.../claims-postservice-agent_orange.asp

3. This site is interesting...I don't know anything about it...so do your research, but perhaps this can also help you:

www.disabilityhelpgroup.com/.../

Prayers for your family!