Homemade Taco Seasoning
You can make non-spicy/kid friendly homemade taco seasoning. It is quick and an easy meal to make.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes + assembling tacos
- 1.34 lb ground beef
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- taco shells
- your choice of taco filling
- 1/4 Large white onion
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Combine your homemade taco seasoning: ground cumin, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Chop white onions. Over medium heat, add dash of olive oil and sauté onions.
- Mix onions with your homemade taco seasoning.
- Add ground beef, use spatula break up the meat and mix well. Cook for about 10 minutes or until ready. Ready to assemble your taco. I used hard taco shell with corn and shredded cheese.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!