Honeycomb (Cellular) Shade Color Advice?
Picking the right shade color for your window coverings is important for the scheme of your room. This is a page about honeycomb (cellular) shade color advice
Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. Read on to see the answers provided by the ThriftyFun community or ask a new question.
My walls are beige. My trims are white. I need help deciding what cellular shade color will work best for:
- living room (dark grayish brown sofa, light beige rug, dark brown wood floor, brick red fireplace)
- master bedroom (espresso furniture)
- guest bedroom (white and light beige furniture)
- study room (sliding mirror closet, espresso and light beige furniture)
- kitchen (medium brown cabinetry with rust knobs, dark brown granite countertop, black stove with silver accent, white refrigerator, silver dishwasher, and silver double sink)
Answer this Question...
October 4, 20170 found this helpful
Off white or light cream will go well with everything
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.