Hoover Carpet Shampooer Dumping Water?

When I turn on my Hoover Max Extract 60 shampooer, it starts dumping water out of the bottom of the vacuum, it dumps the whole clean water in about a minute. Can anyone help?

My Hoover is leaking water as soon as I put it in cant see leak how do I fix this.

I'm having problem with my hoover shampooer . as soon as I fill it with water some of water runs out in floor. How can I fix this. This started after I loaned it out.

My tank is leaking from the bottom

Mine just started dumping the water also..I am trying to find a solution..it has to be the gasket below where the water bottle sits. I just haven't had time to take it apart yet..when I do I will post it for you.

My Hoover Carpet cleaner is living puddles of water on the carpet. I have to remove the water 7 SOLUTIONS TANK WHEN I EMPTY THE DIRTY WATER CONTAINER OR ALL THE SOLUTION LEAKS OUT?

My bissel plus leaks water out of top tank what is the cause.

Have you tried taking the piece out and repositioning it? It may not be seated correctly. We have this happen sometimes on ours. Sometimes it takes a few on and off tries before I get it right (we have a Ready Clean model).

If you have gone that route already, try running your finger around the connector pieces to feel (you may not see it, but you may feel it) to make sure there is not a small crack or chip. That could be the problem. Luckily we had a problem with ours while still under warranty and it was replaced for free.

You can always call their customer service and see if they can help. The link is www.bissell.com/support

Good luck! Hope this helps.

My hover carpet cleaner is leaking from the bottom. I can see where the leak is just cant get to it. Help

mine did same thing. on bottom of clean water tank there is 2 black seals i first pulled these out cleaned real good,then i put vaseline on them and put back.mine quit leaking.but if yours does not they sale replacement seals but check around cuz prices very

Step 1
i used a pair of needle nose pliers

My Hover dumps the water and cleaner on floor before getting started

Its the grommet that the water tank sits on.

Anonymous

I had the same problem after loaning mine out - I am very disappointed. The person who borrowed it has said nothing.

I took my fh 50150 apart since it is leaking water as well. Hoses are tight with no leaks. Seals are tight but I Vaselined them anyhow....still leaking.

The resevoir assembly is the problem with my machine. The small rubber piece that controls the solution flow when you pull the trigger does not fully snap back to a "closed" position and leaves a small air gap that allows the cleaning solution to keep flowing from the tank. I found no obstruction like dirt so I think the rubber piece is fatigued and doesn't function correctly any more. Remove the collection tank and lean the handle all the way flat. 4 screws hold it in place....just neeed to detach the hoses and swap in a new part.

www.ezvacuum.com/hoover-reservoir-assembly-for-power...

My Hoover Turbo Scrub solution tank at the bottom near the handle as soon as I put it on. I have tried to resolve the matter with tech support, but to no avail. I have only used it four times. Disgusted!

Hoover shampooers suck! Don't buy them period. You'll be throwing good money after bad. They have so many problems. My shampooers upholstery hose won't release a water spray, it stalls when it feels like it and yes mine leaks from the back also.

Worst purchase I've ever made. Now that's good advice,!

My hoover carpet washer won't release any water,only used it once can anyone help ?

leaking in bk??

The connections on the bottom of the clean water tank are not lining up or the thing is worn. I bought a replacement tank and was surprised when it came with a requirement that you manually switch from wash to rinse on the tank itself. Worked good for a few times but now cant make a tight connection and water goes everywhere. Going to buy something else.

Might need to replace the resevoir assembly. Its a cheap part and is held on with 4 screws right above the waste water resevoir tank.

Home and Garden Repair AppliancesJuly 31, 2016
🍀
🐰
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Hoover-Carpet-Shampooer-Dumping-Water.html