House Trained Dog Peeing Inside?

My 2 year old, 14 lb. terrier mix is intermittently peeing in the house. I've had her since she was 4 months, she had stitches from spaying. I umbilical trained her with the help of a trainer. I would shut her in my bedroom with a pee pad. She has a dog door too.

It's random, it used to be at night, but I never see her do it. We're trying, not the first vet or first time, antibiotics and prion in case she has contenancy issues. She's been on the drugs since Wednesday night and tonight when we got back from the dog park I hadn't given her the meds. I was in the kitchen and she came around the corner and peed on the floor by the vacuum. We already went the route of possible crystals. I have an irregular schedule, it can't be helped.

An irregular schedule can make maintaining your pet difficult at times. Hard for you and the pet. I would recommend you try to make her day as regular as possible. It sounds like she was responding to the meds until a dose was missed. Which makes sense. Get her on a reliable schedule for the meds.

It can take a week to 10 days for a UTI to clear up. If this doesn't clear up the behavior, you need to consider that she is not doing well with her daily schedule. A couple of possibilities to improve things might be doggy daycare a couple days a week. Or perhaps someone who will come and walk her or take her to the park. Sometimes that helps a lot. Good luck.

Pets Dogs House TrainingOctober 6, 2015
🌻
😷
🐛
📓
😎
Generated 2020-07-16 03:10:33 in 962 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/House-Trained-Dog-Peeing-Inside-9.html