How to Sell Antique Furniture Online

Category Antiques
Antique furniture can be valuable if it is rare and in good condition. This is a guide about how to sell antique furniture online.

I am a small semi-retired antique furniture dealer in Toronto. I am very interested to know if there are other web-sites other than KIJIJI and Craig's List for selling my pieces? Currently, I am only using these two sites, I don't know about any others. I hope somebody may have some ideas. Thank you in advance.

Answers

Best Answer

I have seen numerous antique pieces listed on eBay and of course, eBay has a Canadian listing site.

You just have to list it "pick up only" "no shipping" unless you have inexpensive shipping services in your area. Of course, if someone really wants one of your pieces, they can arrange their own pick up and delivery.

eBay has a larger number of viewers (even in Canada) than any other site of this type.

Is there a site I can post the pictures of my antique furniture to be sold?

By Derrick

Answers

Best Answer

Craigslist is available for local sales. You can list on eBay and specify that it is for local pickup only, unless you have the resources to ship it and the buyer wants to pay to ship it.

I want to sell some antique furniture on line. What is the best site to show it on?

Answers

Sale of furniture.

You need to make sure it is local only. Craigslist is a really good place to start making sure you put it under your state. Then you can put in your in your town.

Be sure and take several photographs. Describe the item, giving make and markings if any. It is always good to put a price, and "best offer"

Good luck on selling!