Hummel Figurine?

I would like to know if this Hummel figurine holds some value.

Your figuring seems to be an older figurine, possibly 1957, which increases its value. The information at www.truelegacyhomes.com/.../ may help you determine the value of your figurine.

There are some figurines like yours on eBay. The prices vary greatly.

The marks on your Hummel are from older stock; the mark in the center is a V with a bumblebee resting inside the V and it was made in Germany.

Your Hummel figurine is what is referred to as 'Full Bee Mark' and was made between 1950-1955. Collectors refer to this phase as TMK - 2 and it should make it a little more valuable (cleaned up) than the later figurines although most people selling or buying do not seem to know, or care, about when these were made.
The higher asking prices generally have the same markings as the lower priced figurines and not very many are selling at any price.

eBay always has a lot of Hummel figurines listed for sale (about 50 of this one alone) and other sites generally have a good supply for sale also.
Asking prices range from $5 to about $130 but asking prices are just a price a seller would like to receive for their items. Only a sold identical item can be considered a 'current value' as a sold price shows what someone was willing to pay for that item
Here is a link to eBay's sold listings of this figurine (not very many sold over the post several months). Sold prices range from $5 - $50 (free shipping):

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=Hummel+Strolling...

Items like this are considered as very slow selling and this is an example: This figurine was listed for sale for over 16 months before it sold in 10/20 for $30:
www.ebay.com/.../303226343850?nma=true&si=9sVPVlgc9ZiPNfDMUZgEAeXB3kU...

Sorry; but these are the facts about your little fella so I hope you or someone likes having him around and can clean him up and find a nice place to display him (or maybe a nice gift?).

I have seen this piece with the "bee" mark sell in the $10-22 range, fairly consistently. The higher price pieces come with the original box and paperwork (typically). The lower value ones are just for the figurine. The color variations also matter, with the brighter pieces fetching a little higher than the ones with the duller finish.

You can always start high and take best offer. If you are not experienced in packing fragile items to mail, feel free to post back and I can offer tips and tricks. It is even more critical than ever, especially if you are in the US to double box and pack this piece very securely or you risk damage. These are very fragile. I have sold my share and even packed securely I hold my breath until they get to their new homes!

Consumer Advice Collectibles FigurinesNovember 16, 2020
🎄
😷
🍂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Hummel-Figurine.html