Husvarna Riding Mower Clicks But Won't Start

I have a Husvarna YTH22V46. I tried to start it and it clicks. I had the battery checked and it was good. The water is full in the battery. The blade disengaged and the pedal pushed in and lever to choke. I could disconnect the battery completely and re-connect and it would start. I could mow without a problem and then finish and a day or so later, the same issue.

I've had it for 6 years and know the basics, but this one stumps me. I checked the connection under the hood and it is connected. It will click which the manual says means the solenoid is good. Any ideas or is it time to take it to a professional that can find the issue? Thanks for any help.

Maybe the starter has gone bad.