Ice Cream Pumpkin Pie
This is an ice cream pie made with canned pumpkin. This pumpkin pie is one of my favorites! When possible, I try to replace as much of the sugar in a recipe as I can. There are "No Sugar Added" ice creams on the market such as Bryers.
- 1 cup canned mashed pumpkin
- 1/2 cup splenda sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp molasses
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp allspice OR same amount of cloves
- 1 qt vanilla ice cream
- 1 9 ounce pie crust, graham cracker OR plain ($ )
- Combine first seven ingredients, stirring well.
- Fold in the vanilla ice cream to the above mixture.
- Spoon into crust.
- Cover and freeze for 8 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature ten minutes before serving.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.